We’re counting down to the next event!
Learn how to strengthen our communities by bridging the digital divide through inclusion and access
May 9, 2019 | Digital Inclusion: Dealing with the Digital Divide
11:30am to 1:30pm
Craig D’Agostini, Vice President, External Affairs
While technology plays an important role in our daily lives, across the globe a gap still remains between those individuals and communities that have access to Information Age tools and those who don’t. Discover how fostering innovation, internships and small business incubators helps begin to bridge that gap.
Schedule of events:
- 11:30am – Registration and Networking
- 12:00pm – Welcome/Luncheon
- 12:25pm – Introduction of Speaker
- 1:10pm – Questions and Answer Session
- 1:25pm – Closing Remarks
- 1:30pm – Program Concludes