The Washtenaw Economic Club brings you relevant and engaging speakers through the annual luncheon series. Join our growing group of members and gain insight into issues that directly impact you and the community, keep up on the latest economic news and trends and network with fellow professionals.
We’re counting down to the next event!
Join us to gain vital insights into making your business more successful
The Economic Outlook | March 29, 2018 | 11:30am to 1:30pm
University of Michigan economists Gabriel Ehrlich and Donald Grimes will present the annual Economic Outlook for Washtenaw County. This annual information-packed report provides the data needed to make important decisions for business, industry, education and economic development.
These are a few of the topics to be covered:
- A breakdown of jobs by industry to show where specific growth and losses are expected
- Estimates on job creation for the next three years
- Real wage growth in the county
- The national economy’s impact on our area
- Unemployment statistics
Schedule of events:
- 11:30am – Registration and Networking
- 12:00pm – Welcome/Luncheon
- 12:25pm – Introduction of Speaker
- 1:10pm – Questions and Answer Session
- 1:25pm – Closing Remarks
- 1:30pm – Program Concludes